Do You Really Have The Best Window Warranty?
We speak with thousands of homeowners here in the Greater Philadelphia area about replacement products for their home. As a homeowner a warranty should be something you can rely on, not just reel you in. You should always take the time to review the fine print and ask the proper questions. At Green Star Exteriors, we keep our warranties simple. You can find out exactly what we offer homeowners here.
Below is a list of the “fine print” that dozens of window manufacturers and installers cite in their warranties. Rather than list the companies who have chosen to include these points in their own warranties, we’ve decided to keep their information confidential. If you happen to have your window installer’s warranty information on hand, it’s probably a good time to see what’s actually in it.
Window Warranty Exclusions:
- war, insurrection, civil unrest, terrorism, or other Acts of God;
- products that have not been paid for in full;
- misuse, abuse, modification, alteration, accident, negligence;
- Installation of the window or door in its opening in a manner which is not plumb,
- failure to follow care and maintenance instructions
- Improper maintenance
- Normal wear and tear
- Insects passing through or around the insect screen
- glass breakage
- defects caused by accident
- Acid rain or other corrosive elements
- This Warranty is only valid on presentation of the original document
and copy of contract.
- Warp beyond one (1) year from date of shipment
- Water or water intrusion or air infiltration
Green Star Exteriors
We stand behind all of our products and service. If you live in the Greater Philadelphia area and would like more information on how Green Star Exteriors can help with your homes next project, click here for a free estimate.RECEIVE A FREE ESTIMATE